GUEST HOUSE RENTAL
The Guest House located at 25-A Parkway Road is available for rent to Greenbelt Homes, Inc., (GHI) members, Parkway Apartments tenants and GHI staff. To reserve the guesthouse please contact us (Member Services) at 301-474-4161.
2013 Available Dates for Rent:
Amenities In the Guesthouse
- One bedroom with two single beds
- Linens, pillows, towels, blankets for beds and futon
- Living room with futon couch
- Dining room table seats four
- Bathroom includes shower with tub
- Kitchen has fridge, oven, microwave, toaster and coffee maker
- TV with local access and DVD player
- Dishes for four
- Cleaning supplies
- Coin-operated laundry in basement
- Free on-street parking
- Quick walk to Greenbelt town center which includes grocery store, movie theater, and restaurants
- We ask that the rental lease be signed by the GHI member/GDC tenant/GHI employee, not the guest.
- Reservations shall be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Rates shall be $75.00 per night. Rates are subject to change. A three-night minimum stay is required.
- The rental shall pay a refundable security deposit of $100 for damage, theft, or neglect of the unit or item in the unit.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks (and no more than one year) in advance. Last minute rentals may be honored, based upon availability.
- A check for a deposit equal to one-third of the rental amount is due when the reservation is made. Reservations are confirmed with the receipt of the deposit check. The balance of the rental amount and the security deposit are due at check-in.
- A full refund will be given if your cancellation is made more than seven (7) days prior to guest's arrival. In the event of a late cancellation, the rent deposit will not be refunded. We realize that emergencies occur and last minute changes in plans can often not be helped. We will make every attempt to re-book and , if successful, will refund the portion recovered.
- The deposit will not be refunded in the case of a no-show.
- Check in is at 3:00 p.m. and check out is 12 noon.
- The apartment is not handicapped accessible.
- Free local phone service is available. For long distance we suggest using your cell phone or calling card to save money.
- Join Our Community
- Member Resources
- Governing Documents
- Maintenance Request >>
- Tools and Rules >>
- Selling Your Home >>
- Communicator Newsletter
- Community Beautification Program Overview
- Guest House Rental
- About GHI
- The Upgrade
- Contact Us