You are hereHome ›
Volunteer Opportunities at GHI
Greenbelt Homes offers unique opportunities to be involved in the community at all levels, from simply participating in neighborhood events, to becoming an elected board member who determines policy for the entire cooperative, and everything in between. Here are some of the many different ways to be involved (click on links to see more information):
- Short-term commitments for specific events: This involves helping at events like the member picnic, the community yard sale, Labor Day Festival, or a house and garden tour.
- Task forces: Appointed by the Board of Directors to work on specific projects such as revising yard plat boundaries, reviewing certain policies, or upgrading the website.
- Court Liaisons: A COURT LIAISON fosters communication, encourages a sense of community, and coordinates activities within a court or group of courts.
- Committees: Appointed by the board for dedicated long-term efforts.
- Being elected to serve on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS, or on one of the following two committees:
Please use the GHI Volunteer Interest Form to indicate your areas of interest. If you have any questions about GHI or any of the volunteer opportunities, you may contact Joan Krob, Director of Member Services via email or call 301-474-4161, ext. 138.
- Join Our Community
- Member Resources
- Governing Documents
- Maintenance Request >>
- Tools and Rules >>
- Selling Your Home >>
- Communicator Newsletter
- Community Beautification Program Overview
- Guest House Rental
- About GHI
- The Upgrade
- Contact Us